Upcoming Capital Program Opportunities
New York City Economic Development Corporation (“NYCEDC”) is seeking design, engineering, construction and construction management firms interested in providing services for various projects listed below (the “Projects”). NYCEDC intends to issue Requests for Qualifications (“RFQ”), Requests for Proposals (“RFP”), and Invitations for Bids (“IFB”), as further described below, from interested firms. This Notice is being issued solely for informational and planning purposes and does not constitute a solicitation.
The projects are to include design, construction, construction management and resident engineering services for infrastructure, streetscapes, waterfront improvements, new buildings, building renovations, and other work as described below.
NYCEDC intends to issue solicitations for the Projects on or about the dates listed below. Each solicitation will provide full details of specific submittal requirements for each Project.
NYCEDC reserves the sole right, without incurring any liability, to change any aspect of the proposed Projects described below, including the right to not proceed with any solicitation, and/or the right to proceed in a different manner or on a different timeline than as described below.
- 79th Street Boat Basin. NYCEDC intends to issue a Request For Proposals in Winter 2020 for Construction Management Services for the dredging and reconstruction of the 79th Street Boat Basin, along the Hudson River in Manhattan.
- The Battery Coastal Resiliency. NYCEDC intends to issue a Request For Proposals in Fall 2019 for Construction Management Services for coastal resiliency at The Battery including reconstruction and raising of the Battery wharf.
- Coney Island Creek. NYCEDC intends to issue a Request For Proposals in Winter 2020 for Construction Management Services for the reconstruction and raising of bulkheads along the southern edge of Coney Island Creek in Brooklyn.
- Tompkinsville. NYCEDC intends to issue a Request For Proposals in Fall 2019 for Construction Management Services for the construction of a pier, esplanade and adjacent roadways along the Staten Island waterfront in Tompkinsville.
- West 33rd Street Reconstruction. NYCEDC intends to issue a Request For Proposals in Spring of 2020 for Construction Management Services for the reconstruction of West 33rd Street between 11th Avenue and the Route 9A in Manhattan.
Join our Vendors List to receive notifications of upcoming contracting opportunities in your field(s) of expertise as they become available.