Market Vendor Application
Apply to become a food vendor at our Markets!
New York City Economic Development Corporation is actively leasing space in Essex Street Market, La Marqueta, and Moore Street.
The public retail markets strive to perpetuate the historic indoor public market tradition of New York City and achieve the City’s double bottom-line goals by:
- Supporting the start-up and growth of businesses by offering affordable vending opportunities, particularly to independent, owner-operated food businesses;
- Allowing small businesses to thrive in place (anti-gentrification);
- Promoting the market’s unique history and role in the community to create a city-wide destination;
- Provide access to affordable, healthy, and diverse food options; and
- Connecting the markets and vendors to the surrounding communities through events, programming and partnerships with local community stakeholders
* = Indicates All Required Fields